- Student registration is regulated as follows:
12 - 28 January 2021
- Administrative Registration / Payment of Tuition Fees / UKT.
- Activation of the status of students who took leave in the previous semester.
- Undergraduate and Diploma3 students who take courses, a maximum of 6 (six) SKS pays UKT 50%. Masters and doctoral students pay full tuition fees.
- For students who receive Bidikmisi / Cooperation scholarships, they should immediately look at SIAKAD regarding their Administrative Registration status.
14 December 2020 - 26 February 2021
Application for College Leave
1 - 4 February 2021
Academic Registration (KRS Online) via SIAKAD
8 February - 4 June 2021
Even Semester 2020/2021 Lectures
Students who do not perform KRS on line the status is declared not active
- Students who are inactive and do not process study leave for 2 consecutive semesters will lose their study rights (in accordance with UM's academic guidelines)
- Payment procedures for Bank BRI, BNI, BTN, Mandiri, Cimb Niaga Click here. and Bank Jatim Click here.
- If you experience problems, you can contact the Whatsapp helpdesk (does not serve telephone or videocall):
Thus to be carried out properly