Profile of the Head of Sub Division of Information Systems BAKPIK
|Name||:||Indria Santy, SE|
|Rank / Class||:||Administrators Level I, III / d|
|Structural Position||:||Head of Sub Division of Information Systems|
The main tasks and functions of BAKPIK Information System Subag
Based on Permendikbud Number 30 of 2012 concerning Organization and Work Procedures (OTK) of UM, the Sub Division of Information Systems BAKPIK State University of Malang (UM) has the following tasks: collect, manage, present, and provide academic and non-academic data and information services.
The UM OTK is elaborated in the UM Rector Regulation, Number 46 of 2013, regarding the Details of the Duties of the Information System Subdivision. The details of the tasks that correspond to the area of change are:
- Monitoring the development of data and information from various work units for the preparation of reports and other documents.
- Presenting data and information in the preparation of university LAKIP, annual reports, anniversary reports, and other reports.
- Presenting data and information in the preparation of statistical books, directories, albums, catalogs, profiles, prospectus, data documents and other information.
- Presenting data and information in preparing brochures, leaflet, poster, banner, website, and other means of publication.
- Serving requests for data and information from the public.
Description of the Duties of the Head of Sub Division of Information Systems BAKPIK
- Performing the preparation of the work program of the Subdivision and the work program of the Division;
- Prepare technical guidelines for information system management;
- Performing the preparation of data collection and data processing instruments;
- Collecting academic data, students, research, community service, cooperation, lecturers and education staff, and other data within the University;
- Perform data processing and analysis within the University;
- Presenting data and information at the University level (catalog, directory, prospectus, brochure, etc.);
- perform information system development;
- Monitoring and updating data and information;
- manage the information system network within the University;
- Carry out storage, maintenance and review of documents in the field of information systems;
- Carry out the preparation of Subdivision reports and prepare Section, Bureau and University Reports;
- Preparation of University Performance Accountability Reports.